Flap Punch Flap Punch

So this is what Western people react to Vietnamese games

Bed time, a scary short Bed time, a scary short

Romanticide! Romanticide! Romanticide! Romanticide! Romanticide! Romanticide! I want Romanticide! Or else I'm gonna CRY!

Simgirls Lovemore Trailer Simgirls Lovemore Trailer

You know what they say about this video. AWESOME!

sim-man responds:

we can't wait to show more stuff about the game

Pico Sim Date &amp;lt;3 Pico Sim Date <3

I have a strange feeling that a Vietnamese was involved inthe making of this game:
1. N.G.U (new ground university) is actually a common word in Vietnamese, i think this is just word play XD
2. Hun-Ni said her favorite food is Pho, which is a national dishes in VN

Anyway, I think the game progress so far is brilliant (I only married Hun-Ni cause i think she is the ultimate waifu and i will never betray her). It is the perfect game for me tbh, cute art, relaxing melody, cool storyline until i realised how lonely and boring my emotional life has been. All and all, im really looking forward to the Full version.

True Friendship True Friendship

It's such a silly game for an Unity. Repeating sound! No storyline! It will bring up the question: "WTF am I doing?!". Sorry...

Guess the Movie! Guess the Movie!

Need to change the background music! Learn from "who want to be a millionaire"!
Try adding a skip or help button! In case the person playing has never watched the movie that you're mentioning before~ Or you can always change into mult-choice.
When people lost there should be something funny to calm them from their rage or increase their rage!
When people get one question right, they should see more than just "Awesome"... in the middle of the screen...

And finally,... there're so much difficult questions but yet so little entertainment... People can get bored REALLY soon~ At this rate... you ain't making no money.

If you like you can add me as your friend, I just started learning how to program as well, so may be we can cooperate and give eachother useless advices! O.K?

Strongest day Strongest day

By the power of 9!... Sorry I got carried away. Decent Chibi art but you do might`` want to reconsider her ``Tomboylist`` skirt and her neck tie: They are simple but not doodle! To improve Cirnos POWER, you should go research about ice illustrations. Awe... look at those cute animated nonreal sparkling blue eyes|

I don't want to fight I don't want to fight

I though PIKA is surpose to run out of PP... May be Ash caught a glitch and have infinitive Elixirs and Ethers. Butt watt he don`t half is the infinitive Nerve to put up with all of these FiretrUCKERS. A bit disturbing but still entertaining though.

Never stop envolving! Like that Pikachu!

Konata Tea Party Konata Tea Party

That's so hot! Look, it's smoking! What?! I was talking about the tea! And Konata~ And her Consoles/ I can't wait till you draw the sequel,... WHEN SHE MAKE THE CONSOLE DRINK TEE! HEE!

G3no responds:

im not sure the consoles would like that , haha