All 6 art Reviews

Strongest day Strongest day

By the power of 9!... Sorry I got carried away. Decent Chibi art but you do might`` want to reconsider her ``Tomboylist`` skirt and her neck tie: They are simple but not doodle! To improve Cirnos POWER, you should go research about ice illustrations. Awe... look at those cute animated nonreal sparkling blue eyes|

I don't want to fight I don't want to fight

I though PIKA is surpose to run out of PP... May be Ash caught a glitch and have infinitive Elixirs and Ethers. Butt watt he don`t half is the infinitive Nerve to put up with all of these FiretrUCKERS. A bit disturbing but still entertaining though.

Never stop envolving! Like that Pikachu!

Konata Tea Party Konata Tea Party

That's so hot! Look, it's smoking! What?! I was talking about the tea! And Konata~ And her Consoles/ I can't wait till you draw the sequel,... WHEN SHE MAKE THE CONSOLE DRINK TEE! HEE!

G3no responds:

im not sure the consoles would like that , haha

Back in the Day Back in the Day

Cute children! I wonder why gramp doesn't have a beard! Or may be he's a time traveler!

Doujin Fake - Zone Doujin Fake - Zone

"HEY! What you got going there? A cup?! B cup?! Oh wait, I C how it is." Ah, memories~

let's talk about sex baby ♪ let's talk about sex baby ♪

Awesome! But I can't seem to see any of zone personality. Or is this her off-stage personality? Thumbed half up, half down!

jellyrolled responds:

Thank you! I will most certianly try to put more of her personality next time I do fan art for her!
Thank you for the feed back! ♥